Posted by Commander
on Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:38 PM
Recruitment Tourney, real money prize!
Commander Terra(OD) is hosting a community wide tourney. See more details on our discord.
This is a community-wide recruitment tournament to commemorate our new easy recruiting feature and the release of Diablo 4. Although this is partly to celebrate the release of Diablo 4, the recruitment tournament applies to all Divisions, and new members can be recruited from any game.
Date: June 10 to July 10
(Begins and ends at exactly 12:00am Central time)
1st place: $100
2nd place: $75
3rd place: $50
Members will earn 1 point for every recruit still in OD on July 10, and 0.5 points for every recruit that is not still in OD by July 10. The members with the top three most points by July 10 will be the declared winners. Only new members recruited between June 10 and July 10 will count for the tournament.
Winning members can choose to receive the prize money directly, or can request a purchase (such as a Steam game gifted to them) up to a maximum value equal to their prize.
1. Recruits must be added to the website in order to count
2. Recruits that end up disabled for being toxic or BM will not count
3. Recruits need to be real (we will be checking) anyone who tries to add fake people to the site will be automatically disqualified and may be subject to consequences
4. Members can recruit in any game or division
5. Only recruits added between June 10 and July 10 will count towards the tournament. Cutoff is 12:00am central on the morning of July 10. (Meaning new recruits ON July 10 do not count)
Please see the "how-to-recruit" text chat below for instructions on how to use the bot to recruit new members.
Invalid Username or Password or OTP
* NOTE: Only the Password is CaSe Sensitive. (type it in exactly!)
For your username, you can either enter it without the tag or with the tag.
If you had forgotten your password ask one of the generals to retrieve it for you.
OTP should only be entered if you have Two-Factor Authentication enabled on your account. If you have lost your phone or switched to a new one, a General can remove Two-Factor from your account.
If you don't sucessfully log in after 5 attempts,
you will be banned from the site for an hour.
If you are not a member you should not be on this link at all.
Logins Left: 5