Posted by Lieutenant General
on Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:46 AM
DIABLO ACHIEVEMENT TEST RUN! (January 16th - April 1st)
Diablo Division Teammates, the time has come to try out a new promotion system.
On January 16th or later please look on Discord under D2 Resurrected and find:
There you will find a list of achievements to aim for on your journey through promotions.
- Sees the list of achievements they can earn
- Goes and earns one of the achievements they want to aim for
- Reports to one of the Diablo Division Leaders (or posts in the achievement channel) when they have earned it, providing proof of completion if requested
Diablo Division Leader:
- Requests proof of completion if they feel it’s needed
- Checks the achievement list to see if the member had already earned the achievement before
- Updates the members "progress bar" (by assigning them the next "ACH Achievement" Discord role that has the image)
- Sends me a DM or a ping to have me update the achievement list to include that member’s name
- If the members "progress bar" reaches full from the achievement
- The leader set-rank promotes them to the next rank on the website if their rank is under Officer and then empties their progress bar here on Discord
- If the promotion would put the member into or up Officer ranks, then the leader checks the achievement list to see if they meet the required number of Community-based achievements first, and only set-rank promotes them if they have. If they haven't then the member remains with a full progress bar on Discord until they meet the needed number of community achievements
Make sure to look next to your name in Discord to monitor your progress between ranks.
Good luck on your rise through the ranks!
[Last edited by Lieutenant General RadarRick(OD) on Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:54 AM]
Invalid Username or Password or OTP
* NOTE: Only the Password is CaSe Sensitive. (type it in exactly!)
For your username, you can either enter it without the tag or with the tag.
If you had forgotten your password ask one of the generals to retrieve it for you.
OTP should only be entered if you have Two-Factor Authentication enabled on your account. If you have lost your phone or switched to a new one, a General can remove Two-Factor from your account.
If you don't sucessfully log in after 5 attempts,
you will be banned from the site for an hour.
If you are not a member you should not be on this link at all.
Logins Left: 5