Posted by Captain
on Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:59 AM
GhostDog's Halloween Contest Part 2
GHOSTDOG'S HALLOWEEN CONTEST PART2
GhostDog liked the other Halloween contest so much he wants to sponsor another one. He will try to participate, but if he wins, of course, he won't take the prize, it will drop down to the next person.
Date: Saturday, October 20, 2018, 6 pm PST or 9 pm EST
Time/Place: Channel OD Event, be on time or you lose out
Only necromancers will be allowed! We duel in the burial grounds which will not be cleared so you’ll have to watch out for the monsters as well as the other duelers!
1. One Arachnid Spider belt (SCL) will be awarded to each entrant (donated by DBZ).
2. 50 fg awarded to the most creative Halloween themed character name to be judged by Purplez!
3. First place WINZ 600 fg , Second place WINZ 350. If there are more than 8 people who enter, there will be two games. First and second place will be determined by the final duel of each game. Otherwise, the winner is the last necro standing, with second place going to the second to last necro standing.
1. You must make a brand new OD tagged HCL necro and be in Channel OD Event ON TIME,
2. You have 45 minutes from the start of the game to level up to level 9. Once you get to level 9, you wait in town.
3. If you die while leveling, you are out of the contest.
4. No leaving the game except for disconnections otherwise you are disqualified.
5. No dirty tps, remember you are a member of Clan OD and are expected to be well mannered.
6. You cannot use summoning skill. You must stay out of the burial grounds where the dueling will take place.
7. Once everybody in your game is level 9, you have 5 minutes to buy gear/mana pots before the dueling begins.
8. We will duel amongst the dead and Raven in the burial ground. You cannot leave that area. FREE FOR ALL PVP.
9. No healing pots during duels, but can use during leveling.
10. Your entry character cannot bring anything on it to the game.
Depending on the number of members who sign up to participate, we will hold separate games at the same time. Monitors will be assigned to each game if necessary.
[Last edited by Captain Purplez(OD) on Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:50 AM]